Inside Bag End by John Howe.
It currently featured:
- A full featured WYSIWYG editor + A simple HTML editor
- Post Preview (fetching blog style and show post natively on your blog).
- Support for Blogger1.0, MetaWeblog, MovableType (WordPress supports All of these!) and Google GData (used on Blogspot blogs) APIs!
- Support for Creating/Modifying/Deleting posts.
- Support for creating drafts and scheduled posts!
- Support for uploading media files to your blog. (Currently just MetaWeblog and MovableType APIs support this function)
- Support for Fetching your recent blog entries.
- Support for adding Images to post from your system. It will upload them before submitting post to blog.
- Support for storing local entries.
- Saving your writing copy at configurable intervals to prevent data loss.
- Internal auto spell checker. (Using default KDE spell checker, so most of languages are supported)
You can see more screenshots from bilbo here.
Download and Install
Get the source package here, Instruction to build and install is already at README file.
Or choose a package suitable for your OS at Download page (More binaries will be available soon).
Contribute, Bug report, or Want help
We have a forum here, that you can talk about any Bilbo related topic, as well as want help for installing/using/… Bilbo.
And even you can help us to improve it in many ways.
Try Bilbo and enjoy blogging! And, Of course, Let us know about your opinion.